Glutalor Medical Inc, based in Exton, PA , specializes development and manufacture of advanced continuous glucose monitoring products. It offers advantage of factory calibration and no inserting device for sensor placement. Its leading product iWel CG2 is currently being launched in European market.
- Lead the software development of medical device products including continuous glucose monitoring products
- Provide software support for manufacture and commercialization of glucose monitoring products
- Identify new technologies/products for collaboration, and manage existing collaborations, including strategic partnerships
- Work with other functions to ensure product quality and safety.
- Advanced training in IT, life sciences, engineering or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experiences in FDA regulated medical device industry and experience with diabetes glucose meters is preferred
- Proven track record in development of new medical devices
- Excellent communication and personal skills
Flexible schedule and competitive benefits.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org