IWel Health, based in Exton, PA , specializes development and manufacture of advanced continuous glucose monitoring products. It offers advantage of easy sensor placement, factory calibration, real-time readings and alerts. Its leading product iWel CG2 is currently being launched in European market.
- Support manufacture of small medical products for diabetes patients in clean room environment
- Follow SOPs and procedure in operating assembling equipment with small components
- Training with high school and above is required
- Degree in life sciences, chemical engineering or related field is preferred
- Experience in clean room or assembly work is preferred
Flexible schedule and competitive benefits.
To apply: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org